MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Having introduced ‘The Sportsman’ concept collection with our “Sportsman Shirt” and “Skivvy Shirt” earlier this month, we’ll get right into this new addition. Aren’t you happy, no rambling this time
The ‘SPORTSMAN CHINOS’ are another Mister Freedom® take on a beloved classic, using some signature details we like. Simple design, a non-trendy MF® interpretation of traditional work-meets-casual pants.
The pattern we used is very similar to that of the denim “Frontier Chinos“, made this time in a durable selvedge ‘chino’ cotton twill, milled in Japan.
An original MFSC, inspired by vintage cotton twill work pants and 1950′s cotton slacks.
* Relaxed 1950′s type silhouette and fit, mid-rise.
* Corozo wood button fly and top waist button.
* Selvedge leg side seams.
* Welt back pockets.
* Original combo belt loops, wide & narrow.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
* NOS hickory stripe 100% cotton twill pocket bags, origin USA.
* Natural 100% cotton sailcloth waist band and fly facing.
As always, our shirt is not a replica, just an humble interpretation of a classic piece.
Designed by Mister Freedom® and MADE in CALIFORNIA, USA.
* Chino twill selvedge fold on inside front slash pockets.
* Watch pocket, that no one ever uses to put a watch in.
* 100% cotton thread construction, flat felled seams, with inside green chainstich signature.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on back waistback, concealed when wearing a belt.
* ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
* Featuring the ever attractive sounding ‘Crotch gusset’.
* Vintage USN web belt NOT included, but you knew that.
Designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
These pants should be pretty low maintenance, but we still recommend gentle cold wash and line dry. The ‘Sportsman Chinos’ are sold RAW (unwashed) and are not sanforized, they will shrink to tagged size.
The waist sizing is pretty ‘generous’, but still get a 32 if that is your usual size. These are not tights, but man pants.
Refer to chart below for raw/rinsed/line dried measurements:
Garrison Twill Pants
Color: 10oz Olive Denim