MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Original MFSC pattern, inspired by classic 1940’s-50’s workwear shirting.
New Old Stock navy blue check pattern, 100% cotton tightly-woven poplin, unknown origin.
The Sportsman Shirt is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Original inverted box-pleat double chest pockets, green bar tacks.
* Slim chin strap.
* Vintage style sheet metal buttons, combination of navy blue painted solid buttons and olive green MF® branded buttons.
* White cotton poplin button facing strip.
* Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke.
* One piece cuff gusset.
* 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
* Flat felled seams, with inside green chain-stitch MF® signature.
* Side gussets.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label.
The Workman Shirt and Sportsman Shirt both come raw/un-washed.
We recommend an original soak or gentle wash process, cold water, delicate cycle, hand dry or tumble dry on low heat. Both shirts are true-to-size. Wear a Medium if you are usually a Medium in MFSC shirts. Because of the shoulder yoke darting feature, the Sportsman Shirt has a slightly more relaxed fit than the trim uniform-style Workman Shirt.
Refer to sizing chart for approximate Raw/Rinsed measurements.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Both shirts are low-maintenance. Launder when needed. Machine wash. Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent. Line dry of tumble dry on low heat.
NOS NAVY BLUE WOVEN CHECK COTTON
The Workman Linen Stripe
Color: Oatmeal Chambray
Color: Dress Menzies
Pit Stop Shirt
Pit Stop Shirt