MF S/c BRONCO CHAMP “Star Model”
Mister Freedom® x Sugar Cane strike again with the addition of a second skin for your riding enjoyment. One of the last chapter of the Fall 2009 “Speed Safe Clothing for Modern Riders” Collection…
Inspired by vintage motorcyclists 1940s to 1960s jackets (“Taubers of California” etc…), when genuine horsehide leather was the best thing available to protect you from spills…This type of riding jacket was also referred as a “leather shirt”!
- PATTERN: An all-original MF S/c pattern. Cafe Racer body style, close to body fit. D-Pocket. One piece back. Longer sleeves for riding comfort. Double snap throat latch.
- LEATHER: Genuine Front Quarter Horse Hide leather. USAF type A-2 Flight jacket grade, developed by Buzz Rickson experts. Exclusive MF S/c tanning, finishing and colors. Black and Camel contrast skins, guaranteed to age and beautify with wear. Tough but soft.
- LINING: Dead Stock (NOS) herringbone twill 100% cotton plaid fabric full lining. All pockets lined.
- ZIPPERS: “Hookless” nickel zipper type front closure. “Conmatic” chain type nickel slash chest pockets and D-Pocket zippers. “Conmar” forearm cinching zippers. All 100% cotton twill taping.
MFSC 80202: The “BRONCO CHAMP”, Black/Camel, solid sleeves (only available in USA)
MFSC 80199: The “BRONCO CHAMP, Star Model”, Black/Camel, 7 Star sleeves, racing issue.
- PRODUCTION: Designed in California by Mister Freedom®, skillfully crafted in Japan by Sugar Cane Co. Available in very limited quantities while supplies last. LIMITED EDITION.
(New Condition. Size 36, 38, 40, 42.
MFSc 80202: Retail $1499.95
MFSc 80199: Retail $1599.95)
Call (323) 653-2014 or mail email@example.com for enquiries and availability. We ship world wide.
Note: The jacket pictured above is my personnal and has been worn for about 2 month. It has naturally aged and was lightly ’greased up’. Production jackets are in NEW condition.